Thursday March 19, 2020
A letter from San Joaquin Valley Homes regarding COVID-19
As a local homebuilder and a proud member of the community, our priority is the health and safety of our customers and sales team. With that in mind, we want you to know how we are addressing the concerns generated by Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Our models will remain open for your viewing and our long-term commitment is to provide a clean, safe and welcoming environment. Following the CDC guidelines, we have enhanced our policies and procedures to help protect against the spread of COVID-19.
WHAT WE ARE DOING:
- San Joaquin Valley Homes is closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation and following all instructions and recommendations issued by public health authorities.Our model homes are professionally cleaned twice a week with a disinfectant approved by the EPA for use against emerging viral pathogens including COVID-19. High-touch areas are cleaned throughout the day with virus-killing disinfectant.
- We are providing disinfectant wipes/sprays and hand sanitizer for our sales team and visitors, as an additional layer of safety.We are limiting the number of people inside the model homes at any given time and appreciate your patience in this matter. We welcome and encourage requests for private showings by calling for an appointment. Online chat is also available via our website by clicking the icon in the bottom right corner of the website.
- We will offer you a smile and our “new home” expertise, but our sales agents won’t be shaking your hand. However, they will be washing their own hands often and following all health safety protocols issued by the CDC.
- For those who have already purchased, construction on your new home will continue. It’s important to us that we welcome you into your new home in a timely manner. Deep cleaning protocols of your new home will also be a priority before handing you the keys!
WHAT CAN YOU DO?
- Follow the CDC Recommendations:
- Clean your hands often
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue, or use the inside of your elbow, when you cough or sneeze
- While touring our model homes, please refrain from touching any surfaces, particularly furniture, appliances, doorknobs, cabinets, drawers, counter tops and other high-touch areas.
- If you or anyone in your party is sick, please stay home and take care of yourself. We will be here when you’re well.
We sincerely thank our friends and neighbors for your ongoing support and shared efforts to help keep our Valley community strong and healthy!
San Joaquin Valley Homes