San Joaquin Valley Homes, the fastest growing homebuilder in the Central Valley, is seeking talented individuals to join our team! We welcome you to pursue a career with our company.
We are seeking Assistant Residential Project Superintendents to join our team.View Details
We are seeking an Assistant Project Superintendent to join our team. The ideal candidate will have great organizational, computer, communication, and scheduling skills. The ability to work well with both homeowners and subcontractors is crucial.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Assist lead superintendent with duties
• Ensure Jobsite is OSHA compliant, safe, and immaculate at all times
• Supervise and schedule subcontractors and laborers
• Ensure all homes are constructed according to plans and buyer selections
• Maintain construction, inspection, and walk schedules ensuring homes are completed on time
• Communicate with sales and office personnel
• 1-2 years of new home construction experience
• Ability to read and interpret blueprints
• Proficient with Microsoft Office
• OSHA Training
• Bilingual a plus
• College degree in Construction Management a plus
Salary & Benefits
Starting Annual Salary Range: $42,000-$46,000
Competitive salary, bonus pay, and benefits package, including 401k plan
To apply, please click here.
San Joaquin Valley Homes, is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. It is our company policy to prohibit discrimination against anyone based on race, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or any other classification or trait protected by law.